Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rubber Duckies and the Great Mystery

Currently I feel like one of those rubber duckies spilled from a freight liner...originally headed to California. May end up in Greenland, for all I know. Good thing is, I ALWAYS FLOAT and believe the currents will land me in the right spot. The world is a wild place...and I love the great mystery of it. One 'current' mystery is the absolute, immediate positive response to my new Vision Journaling workshops. Each person who attends is asked, "is there anything you learned or revealed to/about yourself through this process..." and the answers are profound. From deciding to finish college after a 20 year hiatus, to coming out of the closet, folks are allowing their conscious mind to be informed by their subconscious, through art! I am truly loving this new venture/adventure of supporting others to create more enriched lives through creativity. I've found a big part of my 'niche' in the world. And I'm excited. So I look at all these gorgeous, hot weather images in my own vision journal and wonder if the manifestation of my southern home will be now, or later. Only time will tell. Yesterday I mentioned to a friends that right now my life feels like riding in a gorgeous Pors-che (2 syllables, I've been informed many a time!). I'm in the passengers seat saying to God, "How about that exit?" the car blazes on. "Or that one?" passes it. "That one?" I'm just sitting back, doing due diligence and creating my art. Enjoying the velocity and the lumbar support, letting the wind whip my hair and now, I'm closing my eyes to enjoy the ride. I say to life, "BRING IT!!!!" GGGGGRRRRRRrrrrrrr

No comments: