Monday, November 17, 2008

Conscious Beauty

One thing I know for sure is that a clan of stellar women are required for my good living. I simply cannot stay sane without a group of intelligent, conscious, loving, honest, authentic and direct women in my life. Are you spending enough time with your women? They support us in ways man simply cannot, as magnificent as Man is.... Here is a collective of the most beautiful women in the Emerald City, celebrating the Queen of Beautiful women, Sharon Ballentine. She flew to LA for my art opening last week, so I popped up to Seattle for her birthday. Imagine these gorgeous girls with bottomless champagne and the Presidential Suite...luckily, you get the early view of our crazy night! Wish Sharon Birthday Blessings in your heart...she is a gift to the planet, and most certainly to my life. This is for you, Ladies.

No comments: